• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PC connection issue

dosahl

Had a similar issue with my incredible but it is still present with my rezound with an added issue. When I connnect my rezount to my PC running windows 7, I cannot get it to sync with HTC sync. So I then try to bypass and view files on my phone. WHen I do that, my computer shuts down and I have nothing. SO currently, I have some data on my phone that I want to edit but cannot get it to my computer. My incredible did the same but I could HTC sync it. ANy ideas about settings I can adjust to get it working?

Thanks.

If you have a home network and WiFi, you could use a file manager like ES File Explorer on your phone for to access a share on your PC via WiFi.

Harry

Don't know whether this will help or not, but when I first bought my Rezound, I was unable to sync with my PC, using HTC Sync software. I finally found that i was able to sync if I moved my iTunes folder out of My Music folder - so I would move it out before syncing and back after completing the sync.

With the latest HTC Sync (v 3.2.20) I am able to sync without moving my iTunes folder. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom