• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PDANet and Foxfi

I don't have a G3,But I used it on my ZTE Force.
You can try it before you buy it,I think they let you use so much data for free(Trial version).Heck download it and try it,

I have had and used PDANet on my last 3 phones and currently use it, in fact I depend on it! My question is not do I download PDANet, but do I buy the LG G3. If PDANet with not at least work in tether mode then this phone is of no use to me.

Got a HECK of a shock today!

Been using pdanet+ w/FoxFi for Sprint/ATT for a couple of weeks. (Paid for Versions).

Imagine my surprise when my data plan bill was for OVER 29Gb of usage! Must not be doing something right. Any help out there?

G4 Active SGH-i537 on ATT. Rooted with GeoHot and Titanium backup. SU works.

Thanks,

Jim Stinson

Been using pdanet+ w/FoxFi for Sprint/ATT for a couple of weeks. (Paid for Versions).

Imagine my surprise when my data plan bill was for OVER 29Gb of usage! Must not be doing something right. Any help out there?

Thanks,

Jim Stinson

Sounds like you were using the data, isn't that what PDAnet is for?

Thanks,

Jim Stinson
You do know that PDANet/FoxFi uses the data from your phone but lets you tether? It's not free internet. So if you're not on unlimited data, any overages, you pay.

FoxFi/PDAnet both work fine on my LG G3. I tether my laptop and other iPhones and android phones frequently.

Edit. Corrected G3

Back
Top Bottom