• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pdf reader suggestions?

I bought the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Note 2014 Edition, with the main purpose of reading my assignments, mostly PDFs, on the tablet. I want to be able to organize my PDFs, as well as make notes on them and highlight passages.

What apps would you recommend? I'm not a fan of iAnnotate (too slow!!) and Adobe Reader is fast, but not as fluid as I'd like. Any other suggestions for organization and note-taking and highlighting on a PDF? Thank you.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Note 2014 Edition, with the main purpose of reading my assignments, mostly PDFs, on the tablet. I want to be able to organize my PDFs, as well as make notes on them and highlight passages.

What apps would you recommend? I'm not a fan of iAnnotate (too slow!!) and Adobe Reader is fast, but not as fluid as I'd like. Any other suggestions for organization and note-taking and highlighting on a PDF? Thank you.

Personally I use Adobe however I don't need to use it on a daily basis

Why not just use the already-installed Polaris Office? I see no reason to install Adobe Reader or other 3rd party app?

Back
Top Bottom