• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Pdroid

I've looked and looked and can't find anything regarding OUR phone. I see it for a lot of other phones but not ours. Has ANYONE out there been able to get this to work on our phone? If so, what were the steps you took?

If I posted this in the wrong section OR if I just suck horribly and skipped over another post that already covers this, please forgive me and just point me in the right direction. lol Thanks for all the help.

Gotcha, I'll do that tonight when I get home from work. On my way out the door right now. That was my bad. I honestly figured people had heard about it. Basically it's a permissions app. If I remember right (and not thinking about another app) this app gives you control over ALL permissions. Not the limited amount that LBE gives you control over.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones