• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phantom pics/vids clogging internal storage

beebs14

Lurker
Galaxy tab 3:

The storage tab in my settings menu says that my pictures and videos are taking up 1.8G of space. But when I click through to delete any extra files, there are only 7 pics and 0 vids in the gallery. My camera auto saves all pics to the card, so that's not the culprit.
I had this problem before (it got to be more than 3G), but I did a factory reset and it cleared out the space. I never use the maps and always keep the GPS off. Is there a solution that doesn't involve wiping my tab periodically?

Galaxy tab 3:

The storage tab in my settings menu says that my pictures and videos are taking up 1.8G of space. But when I click through to delete any extra files, there are only 7 pics and 0 vids in the gallery. My camera auto saves all pics to the card, so that's not the culprit.
I had this problem before (it got to be more than 3G), but I did a factory reset and it cleared out the space. I never use the maps and always keep the GPS off. Is there a solution that doesn't involve wiping my tab periodically?

You might wanna go through the sdcard folder and see if any pictures are getting saved in any other folders. It happens quite often.

Ran into this when my 15yo nephew was sneaking my tab to view some "adult" websites, they apparently save a lot of video/pictures into separate folders.

Back
Top Bottom