• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Phantom Skinz]what's difference b/t matte full body kit and full body kit

Ky1e.YC

Same price, just dont know which one is better for EVO4G, what's difference b/t these 2, anyone mind to explain a little bit more? Thank you.

i had a matte screen protector on my instinct, and liked it much better than the shiny ones i had used before it or since. i thought it felt better and my finger never "stuck" if that makes sense.

btw... if you're interested in the matte finish, but not the full body kit the phantom skinz rep said you could order the screen only one and put a note on the order and request the matte version, even though it's not available as a separate option.

I have heard the matte does add somewhat of a 'haze' to the screen though.... Although, I myself have only used the clear.

i had a matte screen protector on my instinct, and liked it much better than the shiny ones i had used before it or since. i thought it felt better and my finger never "stuck" if that makes sense.

btw... if you're interested in the matte finish, but not the full body kit the phantom skinz rep said you could order the screen only one and put a note on the order and request the matte version, even though it's not available as a separate option.

Really appreciate sharing experience with me. I will go order full body coverage 2nite.

Back
Top Bottom