• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Phone completely dead after Root Master

Manithro

Lurker
So I used something called Root Master to root my Samsung Galaxy Exhibit. It worked, then I restarted my phone. When I restarted, it simply stayed off. I've since googled every possible button combo to boot my phone at all or how to reset my phone while it's off.
I know what I used was probably unreliable and I regret it, but if there is any way to reset while it is completely off or reboot it, I would GREATLY appreciate the help.

If it makes a difference to apps you suggest to help, I'm on a mac.

So I used something called Root Master to root my Samsung Galaxy Exhibit. It worked, then I restarted my phone. When I restarted, it simply stayed off. I've since googled every possible button combo to boot my phone at all or how to reset my phone while it's off.
I know what I used was probably unreliable and I regret it, but if there is any way to reset while it is completely off or reboot it, I would GREATLY appreciate the help.

Well it appears didnt use the right.Root master(there are fakes , mids, and real mod version) I used root master and its perfect. Whitch root master did you use? And can I get a link ? Also it just seems like you Hard Bricked you phone. What dirrect midel do you have?(I have.Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGh-T599N) And what dirrect app did you use? Thank you

Seems like you're screwed dude. I would only trust root methods that are specific to your phone just to be safe. If you can get into download mode ( Power + Volume Down + Home) then there's a stock rooted rom you can flash. If not then there's nothing else you can do and you sir now have a paper weight.

can you get into download mode? hold the power button + colume down + home button. does it boot to a screen there with a yellow triangle with an ! mark?

if you cannot get there, that's a paperweight you now own :D

can you get into download mode? hold the power button + colume down + home button. does it boot to a screen there with a yellow triangle with an ! mark?

if you cannot get there, that's a paperweight you now own :D
I literally already said that

Back
Top Bottom