• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

phone froze

musikat

I have had my Evo for a month and never had this happen before. I was at Target and my phone rang. I answered, completed the call and then my Phone just suddenly became unresponsive! I had to pull the battery and now it seems fine again. It was working fine up until that point. Anyone have this happen out of the blue? I am not rooted and did the software update last week.

Every now and then things get tangled up. So many apps/widgets/actions going on, I'm surprised I've only had mine freeze once. All phones freeze at times.

yeah not having to pull a battery every day or two is foreign to me coming from windows mobile.

even the month i had the blackberry bold i had to pull the battery about every 3rd day.

i am yet to have to pull the battery in the evo after a couple weeks. it's all so strange

I have had my Evo for a month and never had this happen before. I was at Target and my phone rang. I answered, completed the call and then my Phone just suddenly became unresponsive! I had to pull the battery and now it seems fine again. It was working fine up until that point. Anyone have this happen out of the blue? I am not rooted and did the software update last week.

I had my Evo now for a couple weeks and it froze for the first time. I hooked it up via usb to my laptop and chose the option to mount as a drive. My laptop didn't recognize the phone in "my computer" as a removable drive. This wasn't the first time mounting the phone as a drive. I tried waking up the phone with the power button but nothing. After I pulled the battery out and inserted it back, it booted up again but it did seem slower during the boot. I'm hoping this was just a one-off incident. Has anyone else ran into similar problem?

Back
Top Bottom