• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root phone is rooted with icarus and aps still on phone not SD

londonstylz

Jan 31, 2011
Hey i rooted my phone with icarus last week and all my aps are still downloading to my phone and my SD Card. is the anyway to transfer them to my card. and how do i make it so they will automatically. this is the only reason i rooted cause my phone memory was depleted. any help would be appreciated.

I believe some apps need to be on the actual phone in order to work correctly. At least that's what it says on some of the apps descriptions.

That is if you are using Froyo. a2sd which comes with Icarus will run all apps on sd, even the ones that "Have to be on the phone". It does things differently than the Apps2sd that comes with Froyo.

Reactions: septembersrain
Upvote 0
That is if you are using Froyo. a2sd which comes with Icarus will run all apps on sd, even the ones that "Have to be on the phone". It does things differently than the Apps2sd that comes with Froyo.
I've ran into a few that gave me problems though, Not very many. It's mostly just widgets that have to be on the phone. ^.^

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones