• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone issues please help!

My HTC inspire doesn't work with a sim card. it works perfectly fine with out one but with it, I restarts every time I try to make a phone call or everytime I turn off the screen. I cannot send it in for repairs as I am livering overseas. Please help, I love the phone but need it to work.
Thanks.

My HTC inspire doesn't work with a sim card. it works perfectly fine with out one but with it, I restarts every time I try to make a phone call or everytime I turn off the screen. I cannot send it in for repairs as I am livering overseas. Please help, I love the phone but need it to work.
Thanks.

Hello danielkennicut. :)

What functionality is not there without the sim card in place? That's a fairly old phone, just wondering. ;)

Meanwhile, do you have access to a device store that supplies sim cards? Perhaps yours is corrupted.

My sim card is not the issue. The only things I cannot do without the sim card is call, text and use mobile data. I used Tue card in my moms phone and it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom