• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone not booting to recovery - fastbooot

:confused:It happened day before yesterday

I was having jelly sandwich os on my xperia neo all was great but I thought of making the os still good by removinh apex lancher for apex alncher pro

But was not able to do that , so I googled and found the way to remove it via titanium back up,
After that the phone was not booting,
So I recovered using recovery.img using fast boot and installed the ROM
Deleted cauche and devik cauche
Insatlled the jelly snadwich again
but this time the mobile network was not working so I reinstalled it still the same issue, so I moved to beautiful hd Rom and instaled it but the sound was very low so I installed the acid patch but the phone was not booting again
so I installed the fastboot recovery image and reinstalled rom after performing cleaning
1,wipe cauche
2.devik cauhe
3.formate system in the same advance option in recovery

Installed the ultimate beautifull hd rom
But as soon as the os loaded the phone got hanged, and was not booting after the sony screen
so I fast booted again.. but this time even after using the same recoveryneo.img for fastboot recovery in download mode(pressing menu key while connecting to usb)
I was able to flash the recovery image but the recovery was not showing up in the phone it stays blank
When I flashed the kernal same thing that is rebooting after sony screen happens

I HAD ALREADY UNLOCED THE BOOTLOADER

NOW I JUST WANT TO GO IN RECOVERY MODE

Kindly help me on this
1,reboot my phone to recovery
2, any other way to do the repair with any phone

Phone: SE xperia neo
Kernal used

Back
Top Bottom