• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone Not Using Bluetooth Audio

dsldude

Lurker
I have a problem with my Moto G 4G running Kitkat and my Bluetooth Becker Car Stereo.

The phone pairs with the stereo no problem when in range and the stereo is on,
when i get a incoming call the stereo shows the call and i can answer the call via
the car stereo.

But the problem is the phone is not diverting the audio to Bluetooth automatically its still coming out of handset only, unless I press the icon on the phones call screen and then select Bluetooth, after that it will be fine for any more incoming calls or outgoing until the next time I come into the car again the day or so after.

I tried repairing the phone to the stereo but get the same issue.

Any advice would be great.

I have a problem with my Moto G 4G running Kitkat and my Bluetooth Becker Car Stereo.

The phone pairs with the stereo no problem when in range and the stereo is on,
when i get a incoming call the stereo shows the call and i can answer the call via
the car stereo.

But the problem is the phone is not diverting the audio to Bluetooth automatically its still coming out of handset only, unless I press the icon on the phones call screen and then select Bluetooth, after that it will be fine for any more incoming calls or outgoing until the next time I come into the car again the day or so after.

I tried repairing the phone to the stereo but get the same issue.

Any advice would be great.
This looks like a problem with the Becker car stereo.From the information youve shared,may be the car was trying to connect to some other device.The thing to note is if a manual connection is initiated from the phone,it works everytime.Only when you ignition cycle the car next time to power up the car stereo does this issue seem to occur.
Has this worked with other phones?
Could you remove all other phones from the car,do a fresh pair with the phone and try the use case again?

Back
Top Bottom