• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone stuck at a bootloop

Name01394

Lurker
Hello, firstly allow me to apologize for my English and long post.
I had a problem with TWRP not being able to perform any action due to not being able to mount data, after searching on the internet it was suggested to flash the recovery with OrangeFox, which I did but wish I hadn't.
Now my phone constantly reboots without showing anything on the screen, was it not for the vibration I would think that it was completely dead. It should be noted that it currently has no working ROM inside (hence why I was trying to flash another one with TWRP which was not working), before flashing OrangeFox when I opened it it went straight to the recovery, although it did show the Xiaomi brand while booting. Now I'm unable to perform any action, including the most important one, accessing the bootloader in order to flash another recovery. Is there anything that can be done by me? Is it dead for good? Do I have to send it to a technician?(I would rather try everything before that)

Oddly, when I press vol down and power (the buttons I use to enter the bootloader, or "fastboot" as Xiaomi seems to like to call it) the phone stops vibrating every few seconds, I tried to flash the recovery then thinking that it might have load into the bootloader but simply not showing it on the screen but in the cmd it says <waiting for device>. Also, forgot to mention that the phone in question is Redmin 6.

do they make a orangefox recovery for your phone? i found one and it was for the mi 6 vs redmi 6. not even sure if they are the same or not.

which twrp did you use? do you have a link?

Back
Top Bottom