• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone will not turn on PLEASE HELP

K

Kimi Pani

So last night my phone was on like, 23%. So I decided to charge it. Well i woke up and my phone was BURNING HOT I took it off the charger and put it in a different place, after it cooled down I tried to turn my phone on... It started blinking red at the top, and it has never done this before. I put it back on the charger but it was still blinking. I took the battery out for about 10 minutes and put it back in...Still blinking Its a UMX touch screen tracfone. PLEASE HELP IT WON'T TURN ON

Could you be more specific about which model of Unimax phone you have? Doing a quick search the only current UMX phone that popped up for Tracfone was this one:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/TracFone-Unimax-671C-Prepaid-Android-Smartphone/39443654

IF this is what you do have I don't know how much effort on your part, or how much money if you take it into a phone repair center, to get it fixed. It's a low-end budget phone, unfortunately by design made to be replaced rather than repaired. From what you described it sounds more like a hardware error than a software error.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones