• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root phone wont turn on after wire trick

Well I probably don't know how to help you ... I do know they will ask you what guide you were following and what you did before trying the wire trick
And any other information you can give like if your on windows... Or live CD so on

Well I probably don't know how to help you ... I do know they will ask you what guide you were following and what you did before trying the wire trick
And any other information you can give like if your on windows... Or live CD so on

There will be a slew of questions for sure.

1. Which Guide did you follow
2. Which version of Jbear did you use (windows, linux)
3. What's your operating system
4. What messages did you see on the screen
5. Did it actually complete the process
6. What's your HBOOT version (or, what was your HBOOT version)
7. Have you tried to pull the battery and reinsert? (don't do this yet if you haven't. Wait for one of the Guides to tell you to. I don't know if there are any implications to pulling the battery in the middle of the JBear process. I also can't assume that the process completed, so if you haven't tried this already...hold off until someone else says it's OK to do.)
8. What's your Social Security Number and date of birth
9. What's your mother's maiden name
10. What's your favorite pet's name

The last 3 questions are optional. In fact, I wouldn't ever answer those for anyone :p

There will be a slew of questions for sure.

1. Which Guide did you follow
2. Which version of Jbear did you use (windows, linux)
3. What's your operating system
4. What messages did you see on the screen
5. Did it actually complete the process
6. What's your HBOOT version (or, what was your HBOOT version)
7. Have you tried to pull the battery and reinsert? (don't do this yet if you haven't. Wait for one of the Guides to tell you to. I don't know if there are any implications to pulling the battery in the middle of the JBear process. I also can't assume that the process completed, so if you haven't tried this already...hold off until someone else says it's OK to do.)
8. What's your Social Security Number and date of birth
9. What's your mother's maiden name
10. What's your favorite pet's name

The last 3 questions are optional. In fact, I wouldn't ever answer those for anyone :p
11. Do you own a gorilla?

nevermind everything is working now
Awesome!

Is there any more advice on this subject

Could you specify what exactly you can do with the phone right now?

When you plug the phone to the computer, and turn it on, what does it show on the screen?

When I did the wire trick, the phone did get messed out, and it wiped my sd card.

I was able to revert the process with fastboot and jbear revert script.
I did then eventually succeed with the s-off, and I had a backup image of the sd card, which I restored

The phone does not power on the phone does not charge. is there any way to fix the phone from cmd and if so what are the command line if so what are the command lines?

The phone does not power on the phone does not charge. is there any way to fix the phone from cmd and if so what are the command line if so what are the command lines?

I assume you've tried pulling the battery out for 30 secs and putting in back in?

Does windows see it as QHUSB_DLOAD in device manager? There could be hope if so. It also depends on if your s-off or on... Hopefully it failed before and your still s-on

Back
Top Bottom