• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Phone's service acting up?

M4TT

Yesterday I received an Unlocked T-Mobile Nexus S in the mail after ordering it from eBay. I'm currently using it under AT&T. It worked great until I went to root it and install CyanogenMod. Somehow I messed up, even though I did know what I was doing. So, today I finally got it unbricked, fully wiped and have 4.1.2 installed now. But for some reason I can't send texts, and the service bars in the statusbar go on and off, most of the time at full bars, sometimes 2 bars, and the rest of the time just blank. And whenever I try to call somebody it's completely silent, no ringing or anything. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I know this is in the wrong forum. The Nexus S forums are dead, no help would be coming from there.

I've moved to the Nexus S forums, they might be dead, but this sounds like a ROM issue and isn't Nexus 4 related.

I've also asked that some of our guides come in to assist, hopefully they'll be able to sort you out.

Back
Top Bottom