• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Photo Gallery - HTC Desire 816

Hello!

I really despise the way the photo gallery is set up on this phone. It is irritating, annoying, and extremely UN-user-friendly!

I have played around with what little settings the gallery has, but I do not find any setting for how to set up how the gallery is viewed.

I have looked online, but found nothing, except something called "Zoe". And I have no idea what that is.

I like the way my last android phone displayed the gallery photos. I REALLY HATE this new one!!!

How do you change the settings for how the gallery is displayed???

Thanks

The gallery is the gallery. It's never been a great app. Depending on which phone you had previously, you could have a version of the gallery that the manufacturer mucked about with. Try QuickPic for your image viewer. It's much more than the gallery every was.

FYI, in Android 5.0 (lollipop) the gallery is removed altogether.

Well, this thing is all screwed up!

I have my photos in folders, and I copied the ones from my pc onto the phone...the ones I want anyway. But the gallery does not show anything in the folders......it's all random and scrambled together!

No matter what I do, it's completely "F'd" up!

I've looked online for help, but found nothing.

These new android phones are just the biggest piece of crap!

I thought my LG was a piece of garbage, this HTC is just a complete waste of money and materials!

Back
Top Bottom