• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Picture Question

lou61166

Android Enthusiast
Where exactly can i access pics on my phone without having to open the Camera,where is the shortcut for photos.

Where exactly can i access pics on my phone without having to open the Camera,where is the shortcut for photos.
There should be a Gallery icon in your apps drawer. The Gallery is able to view pictures anywhere on the phone and can even view your online albums such as Picasa Web Albums.

Thanks for the reply's,i never thought about the Gallery icon,but that solved my problem,moved it to home screen, all is good.

Thanks for the reply's,i never thought about the Gallery icon,but that solved my problem,moved it to home screen, all is good.
Yeah, the Gallery is nice. When you boot up your phone, you may have noticed text in the statusbar reading "Media scanning..", that is part of what helps the Gallery know where pictures are.

You could always download a "File Explorer" app from the market. You can look at more things quickly than having to fumble through various different applications.

Back
Top Bottom