• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures and Videos taken with your Xoom!

pflol

Android Enthusiast
Post your pictures and videos (so I can compare quality)! I noticed the stuttering still existed on the video camera on all 3 wifi xooms I had. Oh well, my phone is my primary camera/recorder anyways.

YouTube - Motorola Xoom 720p - Lanikai Beach Hawaii Camera Test

xoomtest.jpg

IMG_20110403_152600.jpg

Yes it looks like I live in a jungle, sorry....

stuttering is most likely caused by apps requesting processor time and arent letting go sufficiently to buffer the ram when using camera or video camera mode. ive made a couple of vids in the full resolution and didnt have any stuttering or delay.

Very nice picture.
I would go out and take one of my brown, cold, rainy back yard here in NY, but, well, it would just be too damned depressing! Lol.

stuttering is most likely caused by apps requesting processor time and arent letting go sufficiently to buffer the ram when using camera or video camera mode. ive made a couple of vids in the full resolution and didnt have any stuttering or delay.
Is there anything that governs priority of apps (that a developer could change in a custom ROM...) similar to Windows?

Back
Top Bottom