• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures from "Buddies Now" Tab

cesardrgn

Newbie
The one thing i hate right now is this,
I have my contacts sync with Facebook so i can see their profile picture as my Contacts picture. but my problem is that they look soo BAD!!!
all blurry and pixelated :confused: :mad:
even if i make or get a call i can see still see picture of them is bad quality. how can i go on about making them look clear???
 
I noticed this as well. I didn't look to far into the issue, so my "fix" was to un-sync Facebook contacts with my phone.

If I find out the answer, I will be sure to post.
 
Thanks! For now as a cheap easy fix was saving the curret Facebook profile pictures in my phone. I just did it to the people I have under my "buddies now" at least now they are clear but I don't want to have to keep saving their pictures in my phone as they change them :s
 
I'm sure there has to be a fix for this problem so if I find it I will let you guys know

Oh and I found out that using android app killer can create a big problems. Guess is a good app depending of the problem like an app that wont close itself. But killing all the running and non running apps can slow your phone up a bit
 
SyncMyPix in the market place may provide better results. I have noticed that Google scales down images in a contact when it syncs to the cloud, so it may still look less than optimal.

YMMV
 
Back
Top Bottom