• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures showing up on xbox

Wolvie66

How come every picture I sent on a text message doesn't matter who I sent to it show up on my daughter TV screen while she is on Xbox?
I sent my mom a picture of one of her grand Daughters and my oldest daughter came up and said why you sending pictures to my xbox?

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

You probably have a Samsung TV and are accidentally pressing the AllShare icon. I think it looks like a TV and is near the normal share icon at the top when looking at pictures.

I don't get the icon myself, not having a compatible TV but I've read about the functionality and seen others wondering about it on here.

If not that I think 360s are dna capable.. Could be that

You mean DLNA? For my Samsung TV, if the TV is on, and I start DLNA out to TV on my Note II, no matter what input the TV is on (Cable, PC, Xbox, etc..), it will start showing the Note II's picture or video. I think it overwrites the TV's input mode.

Now I am not sure about MMS. I don't remember ever able to put my MMS pictures on the TV. Just videos and pictures from Gallery app or Video Viewer app.

You mean DLNA? For my Samsung TV, if the TV is on, and I start DLNA out to TV on my Note II, no matter what input the TV is on (Cable, PC, Xbox, etc..), it will start showing the Note II's picture or video. I think it overwrites the TV's input mode.

Now I am not sure about MMS. I don't remember ever able to put my MMS pictures on the TV. Just videos and pictures from Gallery app or Video Viewer app.

Yes that's what I ment..

Back
Top Bottom