• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pictures won't send to AT&T phones

jpcdmd

I'm on Verizon with my M8. Whenever I take a picture and text it to anyone with an AT&T phone, they say the picture doesn't come through. The same problem occurs whether its friends who have iPhones, or my gf who has an M8 on AT&T. Most of the time its with a picture that's in the 800kb-1200kb size range, usually a screen shot or a camera pic taken and attached to the text message. I didn't have this problem with my Rezound. Is this an issue with AT&T?

I have this issue also, my buddy has an m8 on Verizon and I can't receive pics from him on my AT&T m8. Pics work from other people, like my fathers note 3 on att and my other buddies S5 on verizon

AT&T has a cap mms limit of 1mb and my m8 (Sprint) has a cap of 2mb. So basically he file is too big for AT&T users to receive most of the time. The way I worked around this is go into the settings in the messaging app and set the cap mms limit to 600kb instead of 2mb. Not sure if Verizon is default at 2mb or not, but that would be the problem if so.

Back
Top Bottom