• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories [PIX] Post your Droid X phone case here!

HalfFrozen

Android Enthusiast
I just want to see pictures in this thread of your Droid X and the case, I am not asking you to do a full one page write up, but please Post as follows.

I know I don't have any picture to post yet, but I don't have a case yet also.

Sorry, I don't have a case yet. I still haven't found one that I really like too much honestly.

And my gf has one but hers is the same as your fiancees :p lol She LOVES pink and about ripped my hand off when I showed it to her. It is a quality case though. I just don't like the other colors they offer except for maybe the black but it's kinda plain

I think the overall look of the case (probably the material) looks cheap. Than again, functionality over form I guess?

Also, I'm not digging the fact they molded the case so that it would also cover the rocker buttons...

I think the pink looks cool for a girl. I like it. Even with the diamond pattern.

The blue, black, red....I just don't like them. The black is just...plain...and the others are ugly IMO. And yes covering the rocker buttons was silly I would agree. My gf barely touched hers though (it's either sound on or off for her) so it's not a real issue

I keep looking at the Amzer white or smoke but I'm not sold on them either.

Unfortunately there's not a lot of case options out there yet for the X. I'm unimpressed with VZW's offerings and Amzer seems to really be the only other viable company at the moment supporting the device.

Besides, I couldn't pass up a case for $4 shipped :D

I've got the black verion, but just noticed that I'm getting scratches around that large speaker opening towards the bottom on the rear. I just ordered the Amzer argyle since the opening on that version is just a slit. I'll report back with pictures - once it's received.

I just want to see pictures in this thread of your Droid X and the case, I am not asking you to do a full one page write up, but please Post as follows.

I know I don't have any picture to post yet, but I don't have a case yet also.

Back
Top Bottom