The Pixel 2 has a fingerprint scanner on the back. It's fast and very reliable. Here's how to use it.
- Go to Settings > Security & location > Pixel Imprint
- If you haven’t already set up a lock screen pattern, PIN, or password, you’ll be asked to set one up
- Tap +Add fingerprint
- Choose which finger to use, touch the scanner until it vibrates, then lift your finger
- Repeatedly touch the scanner until the fingerprint has been successfully recorded
- After you’ve successfully recorded your fingerprint, tap Add Another or Done