• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pixel & Honda bluetooth commands

me10lee83

I recently got a replacement Pixel and everything worked great with the phone and the car's bluetooth before (Honda Accord in case anyone is familiar with their interface though I don't think that part matters). My new phone, the phone menu on the car's display can make and receive phone calls and view the phonebook, however it cannot see the call history and when I press the "push to talk" button on the steering wheel, it gives this error

I've checked settings for the car's connection the bluetooth settings on the phone and everything is checked. If I connect it via USB and use Android Auto then it works fine because it's using the Google Assistant for commands, but I don't always connect AA so would like straight bluetooth to work too

Another problem I'm having with my phone and car which I wouldn't think was connected to this issue in anyway except that it also worked on my old Pixel but not the one is related to playing podcasts via AA. More info on that is here https://androidforums.com/threads/p...l-after-playing-audio-via-play-music.1173905/

Back
Top Bottom