• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pixelation after stitching

Hello guys I have a new hear 360 2017 version.
I took it on holiday with me and got some footage. I have transferred it over to my computer and watched the raw footage unstitched and it looks fine. However when I have stitched it with the Samsung software provoded it is so pixelated I can't make anything out. I've tried redownloading and reinstalling the software and transfering the files on to the computer and filming with different SD cards and nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have disabled hardware encoding and decoding and this seems to have fixed it. Thanks

You are the absolute GOAT (greatest of all time). I searched the whole internet, installed APK`s on my phone (app), contacted SAMSUNG support and even tried to disable hardware encoding and decoding, but didnt restart the app. I almost gave up, my last google search brought me to this page and I just tried it again, it works.

I dont know if you will ever read this, but thank you so much.
Finally i have some clean 360 vids.

Thanks man

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones