• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

play any quality hd/ flv hd video from youtube or any site on micromax a85

now play any hd quality video with huge resolution on your micromax a85 by simple twik............ download moboplay which is a free video player on android market today and you can play almost every common video but not the hd. now download any raw video from youtube.com any quality which should be or might be in flv format and micromax a85 wont be able to play that video with default as well as moboplay.... here comes the twick... goto filemanager and goto video you downloaded( if you try to open it it will say open failed) rename this video from flv to mp4 ie jayseandown.flv to jayseandown.mp4 . and thats it. you wont be able to play the video on default player but moboplay will now play it ( it aint 100% supported to all video but majority of video can be played...

thanks

no 1080 cannot be player even with many players it was too laggy bcoz of 2.2 and old roms

Yup mobo player can play Full HD video
even in A70 it plays 720p video but you cannot see the video as a video but a series of images displayed after 2 sec intervel
it is the only player that can play video in any resoultion provided ur hardware supports it i mean eve if your display does not support that resolution then too it will play HD but in resized hd mode but for it you need Hi-fi processor
i think it will play 1080 P video in A85 as even My SE Xperia X10 can play 1080p with 1ghz snapdragon !and this is Dual core nVidia

Yeah...!! i support you..!! and morover nVidia dual core processor already supports 1080p so with mobo or any other video player 1080p will be no issue i guess

Yup mobo player can play Full HD video
even in A70 it plays 720p video but you cannot see the video as a video but a series of images displayed after 2 sec intervel
it is the only player that can play video in any resoultion provided ur hardware supports it i mean eve if your display does not support that resolution then too it will play HD but in resized hd mode but for it you need Hi-fi processor
i think it will play 1080 P video in A85 as even My SE Xperia X10 can play 1080p with 1ghz snapdragon !and this is Dual core nVidia

+1

Not sure if you guyz are aware of it... but just try coz I watched amny 1080p fullHD movies on my A85...

Here is what you need to do...

• Go to Mobo Player (Of course :p)
  • Scan all the media files
  • Once you have decided the video... do not open it:eek:
  • select (press and hold) wait for a mini toolbar to appear
  • now select soft decoding
Here it is... playing flvs, HDs and FullHDs or any freakin vids....

Enjoy People :D

even mobo stucks in 1080p builtin player is quiet good in 2.3 1080p works in a new rom and all other builtin players are better for s2 and 2x

Not sure if you guyz are aware of it... but just try coz I watched amny 1080p fullHD movies on my A85...

Here is what you need to do...

• Go to Mobo Player (Of course :p)
  • Scan all the media files
  • Once you have decided the video... do not open it:eek:
  • select (press and hold) wait for a mini toolbar to appear
  • now select soft decoding
Here it is... playing flvs, HDs and FullHDs or any freakin vids....

Enjoy People :D
no option pops up after press and hold.which version of mobo player are you using?

1080P vdo wid 24 fps can be played on mmxa85 but not more then 24fps vdo

Is'nt that fine ?
I mean what is the use of playing 1080p on a small resolution screen ?
if ur camera can take 1080 then its gr8 so u have movies from ur phone sharply viewable on a HD TV or a Full HD Monitor :)

Just increasing pixels of movies will not increase there vieweing quality as when ur device has suppose a VGA display [[ suppose ]] and ur GPU can decode 1080p ( considering ur camera does not record at 1080p ) its useless ! as what ever the GPU decodes just goes to waste :p as the device's screen itself is not that compatible for higher resolutions :p

ninad i agree with you i watch 480p resolution movies on my phone as 720 480 and 1080p are similar in quality in such screen and resolution

Back
Top Bottom