• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Play Store no connection.....?

CuriousNoob

Android Enthusiast
I can never get around this.... Its ALWAYS there. Any advice?

4c62d649-d1f9-c5f8.jpg

Happens to me all the time. I just turn off my wifi and turn it back on. Should work. Make sure the market is closed. You can also use the tip above, but eventually you might run into this problem again.

Airplane mode kills all signal to the phone. If the problem is you cant get to Play Store when you want, sign out of Talk then back in. Just a tip. They are connected. Hope it helps.

I contacted Google tech support. Those (actual people) guys know what they are talking about. They called me, when I couldnt d.l. apps. Fixed the problem when we were on the phone.

I sometimes run into this when switching from 3G to WIFI when getting ready to download apps. the Play app seems to be especially picky about it's connection- instead of putting in a good-faith effort to connect, if there is any kind of interruption, it will just bail. I also have noticed that on CM7 ROMS, it seems to take a little longer for wifi to connect fully (with internet access) than with Froyo/stock ROMs.

Thanks a million awesome friend! This fixed the problem for me - I thought it was related to having installed and removed AVG, but it seems not, following the steps above exactly, including the reboot fixed the problem. I'm so glad, I thought my phone was bricked!

Back
Top Bottom