• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please hellp! No rom, no clockwork mod

Urch

Lurker
PLEASE HELLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEOOOOOO!!!!!!

My friend wiped out my stock rom and everything in my phone including my clockworkmod recovery. Now my phone is empty with no rom and no clockworkmod to flash a new rom. When i rebooted into Recovery Mode I am faced with "Android system recovery <3e>". Please how can i install another clockworkmodand flash a new rom since the phone only boots to the HTC screen. It is a HTC G2. Thanks.

Hello Urch - welcome to the forums... thanks for joining! :)

Just letting you know that someone has seen your post... I will try and help you out later, when I get home from work!

Urch - sorry for not getting to you earlier... I've had the parents/parents in law round, so not been able to get on here much.

You've said that you no longer have a ROM or a Recovery... can you get in to the bootloader? We may be able to make the phone think it's received an update and be able to get a recovery back on it!

Thanks Durx, I have fixed it up. Nipqer at the xda pointed me to the best direction. Thanks for caring.

Back
Top Bottom