• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help me ASAP

I rooted my myTouch 3G and after rebooting my device i'm stuck at the first screen where it shows you how to use your device and asks you to sign in or create google account. I mean when i sign in it says 'you don't have a network connection' so i'm stuck please help

Have you tried getting wifi working first, as a short-term solution? (No 3G/4G internet could be something as simple as the only tower you're in range of crashed and will be off the air for a while.)

That's the problem i'm talking about ... there's no option to make my android detect my wifi
there's only two options 1-create account and 2-sign in. I already have an account but when i sign in it says 'you don't have network connection'
'This could be a temporay problem or your SIM card may noy be provisioned for data services. Please try again when you are connected. If it countinues, call Customer care.'
Please note that i can't use the device menu or settings yet cos i just rooted my device so i need to sign in to use the device but it can't detect my wifi.
So i'm stuc k

Back
Top Bottom