• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zteuser23

Lurker
I got this phone a the beginning of the 3rd last week of May 2019 but i have but having trouble

I flashed the phone with new firmware (b0727052016) using SP flash tools because the firmware it originally comes with is outdated so after flashing this firmware, everything looked like its was working fine but later when it got to the time to charge it, it couldn't charge at all because I started to charge it when its battery was 16% but it later dropped to 8% while it was charging, I was very surprised when I saw this so I left it to keep charging its thinks this was just something normal but it later dropped to 1% and it stayed like that for that whole night.

So the next day I read some forums and they said that may be the charger is the issue or the source of electricity so I got a Samsung Charger that supported fast charging and it the charge to 2% then back to 1% the 0% so i tried turning it on again and the screen just kept flashing so would someone please help me to sort this issue

https://www.gsmarena.com/zte_blade_l2-6367.php
If you didn't have any charging problems prior to flashing a new ROM, it's probably more of software issue than a hardware problem. There's not much of a chance your charger failed at the same time you flashed your phone. It sounds much more likely the ROM you used was either corrupt or not the correct one. Where did you download the ROM from? Did you double-check matches your model exactly? ROMs are not interchangeable -- every phone model has its own, unique internal hardware configuration and every ROM has to be crafted to match that hardware configuration. A ROM is not similar to something like a Windows Install Disc that contains a collection of miscellaneous drivers and firmware that get installed during the install process. ROMs contain just the software needed for their matching device models. In your case, if it is the ROM itself there could be a mismatch between the charging/power management component(s) in your phone and corresponding driver/firmware in the ROM.
-- It could just be a USB cable problem and not related to your phone or your charger. Have you tried using a different USB cable?
It might help to just pick up a good, reliable USB cable. Those cheap knock-offs are made with low quality parts a little quality control. It doesn't cost a lot to get a good USB cable, with thicker gauge wire, better insulation and shielding. And when odd, glitchy problems pop up with USB connectivity issues, with all those bargain bin cables you don't know if the cable is a problem.
https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-micro-usb-cable/
-- Try downloading the appropriate ROM again and flash that to your phone. And check it's a ROM matching your model exactly.

Also keep in mind most lithium batteries have a shelf life 3-4yrs...... so you are right at that threshold. It could be just your batteries. Not sure if yours is removable or not.

Back
Top Bottom