• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help! My tablet's battery is dying fast!

grantsincox

Lurker
Aug 12, 2012
I have a Lenovo IdeaPad A1 Tablet, and the battery doesn't last as long as it should. When I go to settings and view what's using my battery, it says that "Cell Standby" is using 79%!!! Also, on my lockscreen, at the top right corner, it says: (No Serivce). So does my tablet have a cell phone antenna inside? Is it constantly searching for a signal? Please help!:(

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad A1 Tablet, and the battery doesn't last as long as it should. When I go to settings and view what's using my battery, it says that "Cell Standby" is using 79%!!! Also, on my lockscreen, at the top right corner, it says: (No Serivce). So does my tablet have a cell phone antenna inside? Is it constantly searching for a signal? Please help!:(
Welcome to Android Forums grantsincox:)
Sorry to hear about the issues with your tablet:(
Take a look over here as others may have a solution for you: Lenovo IdeaPad A1 - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones