• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PLEASE HELP! Need help unlocking my LG-C555!!!

bgillrie

Lurker
I recently unlocked my LG-C555 to switch from the telus network it was locked to, to using a Fido SIM card. The unlock was successful, however, now this stupid error pops up every 5 second.

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectadely. Please try again.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, and HOW CAN I FIX IT! I can't even make calls or text... it says no network available.

argh!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Were you able to solve your problem; I have the same issue so I download a debugger app so I can see the logs and I noticed this line:
W/Flex ( 1396): getString FLEX_COUNTRY_CODE CA
W/Flex ( 1396): getString FLEX_OPERATOR_CODE TLS
Even though I have unlock the phone and even tried a hard-reset, the operator code is still tied to Telus. Which is why that messages appears because it still expects the SIM to be have same operator code.

I am very new to Andriod so I don't know if what I stated is even true or if I can even change that.

Hey guys. I'm also having the same problem on an LG-C555. Did anyone ever find out why this is happening?

I recently unlocked this phone from the Telus network in Canada and now whenever I put a Virgin sim card in it, I get the "com.android.phone" error.

I'd sure appreciate any advice anyone has here.

Cheers in advance ;-)

Back
Top Bottom