• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please Help

iamsquonk

Lurker
I have had an Optimus 3D for a few weeks now and still havent got it to sync with my PC. Is there an easy way to do this, as PC Suite (with all my data from a GT540) doesnt recognize the new phone. Any help will be great. I am just hoping I got a good phone and not an over gimmicky sack of shite. :confused:

I have had an Optimus 3D for a few weeks now and still havent got it to sync with my PC. Is there an easy way to do this, as PC Suite (with all my data from a GT540) doesnt recognize the new phone. Any help will be great. I am just hoping I got a good phone and not an over gimmicky sack of shite. :confused:

Not sure what your trying to do? If you just want to copy files you don't need the PC suite. Just plug the phone in and open the notification bar (slide it down) and select USB storage then your PC will show the phones memory card. Drag and drop into it as needed. NOTE your external card is shown as a folder in the internal card.

If you do need the PC suite (only normally needed for upgrades) have you installed the latest version? (its in a folder on your phone or on the LGmobile website so copy it over to the PC)

Pete

Back
Top Bottom