• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root please help

seanfodonnell

for starters im s-off and have done everything else under"turn your phone into.." and have been using it fine for about a month.

i just went to flash the mobster rom and afterwards my phone is stuck at the white HTC screen. i can pull the battery and get back to recovery but even after i restore or flashing a different rom, im still stuck.

please help, thanks

for starters im s-off and have done everything else under"turn your phone into.." and have been using it fine for about a month.

i just went to flash the mobster rom and afterwards my phone is stuck at the white HTC screen. i can pull the battery and get back to recovery but even after i restore or flashing a different rom, im still stuck.

please help, thanks

get into recovery and wipe everything but sdcard... then flash on of jmz's stock zips... if that doesn't work, you may have to flash the ruu

i just flashed the jmz stock zip, it didnt work. i dont understand what the hell happened...

dave, can i just flash that ruu.zip in the recovery??

i just flashed the jmz stock zip, it didnt work. i dont understand what the hell happened...

dave, can i just flash that ruu.zip in the recovery??
you would have to relock bootloader and it will break your s-off... its a long and annoying process. wait for other users to give you advice and if that doesn't work, go ahead and follow this guide... http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-a...evo-v-4g-ruu-flashing-guide-unroot-guide.html

also what h-boot are you on??? try getting into bootloader and factory reset from there...

Yeah its hard to do assistance without having the device in front of you.

Especially when the op won't respond lol.

i figured it out......

i tried all the resets and even upgraded my hboot to 1.57 and nothing worked. then i manually flashed the boot.img from midnight through adb and then went to recovery and flash the rom.

ALL SET!!

some how my boot.img got messed up. thanks for the help

if anyone gets stuck and the white HTC screen, this is how you fixed it

i figured it out......

i tried all the resets and even upgraded my hboot to 1.57 and nothing worked. then i manually flashed the boot.img from midnight through adb and then went to recovery and flash the rom.

ALL SET!!

happy you got it all worked out...

i figured it out......

ALL SET!!

Ya. I've posted that at least 13 times in other "help me "threads

Back
Top Bottom