• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please Help!! :(

abencsss

I had AOKP Milestone 2, I believe on my Bionic and it only had one problem which was sometimes I couldn't play video and I had to reboot but the problems got worse. I cannot reset my phone, flash a new rom or ANYTHING. It says "UIDs Inconsistent" and then there is a button that says I'm Feeling Lucky. I cannot do anything, everything force closes and I can't even flash a new rom. I even tried flashing with RSD Lite but it doesn't work. It flashes successfully but it gives me the Android with a caution sign on it like the one below.
AndroidRedTriangle.jpeg

I want to use my Bionic because I do use it as my daily driver for calling and texting and I can't have it bricked. If someone could fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, abencsss

Hello see your having a problem with your android device. Just need a few things answered. The first is what recovery are you using and did u perform an fixed permission

I tried doing the Fix Permissions on recovery but that did not work it just sent me back to AOKP with the error "UID Inconsistant". I tried flashing CM 10.1 but it just went back to the existing AOKP install that I had with the error. I also tried flashing the stock rom via RSD Lite and Fastboot but it just gave me this when it finished:
AndroidRedTriangle.jpg

It did flash successfully in RSD Lite though but it just gave me the Red Triangle Android.

Back
Top Bottom