• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Poor touchscreen since new digitalizer

D

Deleted User

Since I replaced my digitalizer glass, its been zooming, stop scrolling and other weird stuff while im scrolling where ever. It was perfect before my new glass... Any ideas?

It makes internet browsing really difficult..

htc desire z

Did you do it yourself or did you get HTC/a repair shop to do it?

If it was HTC or a shop etc, I'd take it back and ask them to do it again as it sounds as though they've not done it correctly.

Could it be there's dust or something trapped between the layers of screen?

Did you do it yourself or did you get HTC/a repair shop to do it?

If it was HTC or a shop etc, I'd take it back and ask them to do it again as it sounds as though they've not done it correctly.

Could it be there's dust or something trapped between the layers of screen?

My brother did it, and I don't know if it's any different than dust but, he had to open it alot because we had problems with the LCD, (which is new now) and on the backside of the glass (the side facing the lcd screen) there are currently fingers prints. Could it mess my digitalizer responsiveness?

Yeah, potentially, there could be material/containments in there messing with the responsiveness. It might think it's being touched twice if you see what I mean?

Yeah, potentially, there could be material/containments in there messing with the responsiveness. It might think it's being touched twice if you see what I mean?

Yes, I get your point. I will try to clean it when I'll have more free time on my hand.

Otherwise, do you think that I could have a poor quality digitalizer? Does such a thing exist? It seems exactly the same as the original.

Back
Top Bottom