• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Possible Way To Unbrick your phone

tattedman

Android Enthusiast
Ok This is a possible way to unroot the phone..... I haven't bricked the phone(yet?) but I hope this helps someone..... I didn't write it I have credit..... The Disclaimer is mine though:D
DISCLAIMER: I am not be responsible for the following/but not limited to:
You brick your phone
You damage the phone.
It doesn't work for your phone
You smash your phone from frustration
You drive over your phone from frustration
You throw your phone against the wall
You drop it in the toilet
Your computer crashes
You get hit by a car
You get hit by bird crap
Your girl/boyfriend dumps you
You get robbed in the middle of the night
In a nutshell I am not responsible for anything that happens following this guide.

YouTube - how to unbrick lg optimus t ( look at the video description ) Thanks david913250

Here is the directions
download
Stock-Factory-Optimus_T_Flash.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download and extract it and install msxml also install LGUSBModemDriver

then plug your phone to the computer and then take the battery off your phone put it back and turn it on holding ((volume up+back or try volume up+home)) its gonna take you to a green screen where it say emergency mode

then while your phone stills on emergency mode install adb from here: What Is ADB And How To Install It With Android SDK

when your done with adb set up, open KDZ program from the first download i gave you and
set the options to this

type:3GQCT phone mode:emergency

now click the little folder where it says browse and chose V10L_00.kdz this file comes from the fist download i gave you when you browse the file click on launch software update and let the program do its thing

if it does work its gonna take like 5 to 10 minutes when its done its gonna reboot and take you to a recovery mode and dont touch anything from that take off the battery and turn on your phone normaly ,its gona give you a factory reset how it came out new

Back
Top Bottom