• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Infinity Homescreens

An UrgeTo Dance

The Hero of the Winds
Okay so pretty simple, just take a screenshot of your homescreen and post it. Try to tell people about the widgets you have and any other mods you may have used. I will get mine up in a bit when I have the time.

Came here looking for some inspiration and no one has posted one yet!! OK I'll go first.

Hardly any customisation yet (hence looking for some inspiration).

Using Apex Launcher to fill the screen to the edges. I'm yet to finish putting all the individual apps on the screen in folders. Oh and the wallpaper is from XDA.

2012-1.jpg

Came here looking for some inspiration and no one has posted one yet!! OK I'll go first.

Hardly any customisation yet (hence looking for some inspiration).

Using Apex Launcher to fill the screen to the edges. I'm yet to finish putting all the individual apps on the screen in folders. Oh and the wallpaper is from XDA.

2012-1.jpg

I really like that wallpaper. I searched xda but couldn't find it. Appreciate if you could share the link to it.

I have everything in folders, there are a couple more to the left and right screens. Also my calendar is on the right screen

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347684191083.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347684191083.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom