• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

A small gallon of milk, a new amber light for my nightlight, because my brother in law, thought it was disturbing my sleep, yeah kind of need a change after sleeping with a black light forever, and my eyes will finally rest up, horray! My breakfast, and the final payment of getting my edge from my girlfriend today... Sum total about 60$ yeah, expensive day today.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928-205640_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928-205640_Edge.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 21
I had a rubber seal that fits between mower gas gauge and tank ordered. It was to show up Wednesday after two days of forecasted rain. As luck would have it, it arrived two days early and I was able to reinstall the new gas gauge. Originally, I tried to use the old seal, but it had the old rubber and hot sun problem. Getting water in gas of a fuel injected engine is a bad thing.
 
On Monday I forgot, I got my bifocals adjusted.
And they said "almost every four months I need to come in and get them adjusted..." I almost said "yeah right.....I do not plan ahea."
 
I'm in the process of introducing my four kitties to a litter box. The net suggested non clumping clay. That's what I put in the mama cat's box a few weeks back. The vet said that paper was a better option for the little guys. I shredded some plain paper and put it in a shallow box. My shredder will only do the horizontal and vertical shredding making confetti. It now looks like it snowed in my office. :) I ordered some official paper pellets that is supposed to arrive today. Costly but should be less mess.
 
It's been quite awhile since my cat was that young, OB, but I can remember getting him some commercial paper litter, at the time.
He didn't care too much for it so we just let him use the regular stuff.
He also didn't care for kitten food, opting instead to eat like his big brother.
 
I have one out of four that eats a slurry of kitten food mixed with KMR (kitten milk replacement) and one that will eat the mixture off of my finger. It's the same little one that uses mom's litter box with non clumping clay and drinks water out of mom's drinking fountain. The rest are a little slow on the uptake. They are five weeks old today. The ordered paper pellets has to be less mess than the confetti :)
 
New deterrent, some Zicam chewables and Blistex :)
Have you ever done the math of the amount of Blistex and price?

Tube of Blistex contains .21 ounce and sells for two bucks a tube. There are roughly 610 tubes in a gallon. That makes the ointment cost $1,220 a gallon. Makes gas seem a bargain. 🤣 Don't get me wrong, I love the ointment. The people making it are getting filthy rich on our chapped lips.
 
Have you ever done the math of the amount of Blistex and price?

Tube of Blistex contains .21 ounce and sells for two bucks a tube. There are roughly 610 tubes in a gallon. That makes the ointment cost $1,220 a gallon. Makes gas seem a bargain. 🤣 Don't get me wrong, I love the ointment. The people making it are getting filthy rich on our chapped lips.
lmao...
Also gas money too lol..
 
Back
Top Bottom