• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Posting pictures from your Android?

I've posted one or two pics to this forum, from my computer, but would like to know if it's possible to post pictures to this forum directly from the gallery on my Android?
You can upload to Dropbox or Photobucket, copy the URL, then paste it. (the icon that loos like a postcard with mountains on it.)

Upvote 0
I've posted one or two pics to this forum, from my computer, but would like to know if it's possible to post pictures to this forum directly from the gallery on my Android?

Also, you can take advantage of your Picasa account tht comes with your Android/Google logon. Take the pic, then click "Share" and up load to Picasa.

Oops, looks like dropbox is already mentioned.

From there you can either copy / paste or use the insert pic icon and pass the picasa link.

like "THIS"
on%252520the%252520town.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones