• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Power button broke..

Same thing happened to my phone. If you don't have insurance, like I didn't, call motorola and check the warranty on it. If its under warranty they will fix it for free, if its out of warranty you can still have it fixed by them for $$ (which is still cheaper than buying another phone). This happened to both mine and my wifes phone within a month of each other and both were under warranty and fixed for free.

-Ryan

Upvote 0
It seems to be loose and all the way down. This just happened today. Possible work around?

Is it possible to map the power button to a keyboard button? The D-pad for example?

No way to map the power button that I have ever heard of. As the previous poster said see if you have a warranty that is still in effect and then take it back to Verizon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones