• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Precedent is failing on me

I have a straight talk samsung precedent. Well I tried both of those rooting things a few times. Both were unsucessful. But now it seems my phone is acting up. when i go to turn it on it stops at a screen that keeps flashing Samsung. it doesnt go past that screen. I can't do anything. Help please?

I was doing some researching, seems that root was for 32 not 64 bit computers But would that even matter and cause the phone to fail. Please how can I fix this. Very expensive phone

Can you get into either "Recovery (VOLUP+CAMERA+POWER), or "Download" (VOLDN+CAMERA+POWER)?

If you can get to the download screen, you can get it fixed. Check out the threads here, or gpo to Area rom forum. There is a rooted OEM rom posted in either one of these. this will get you back your factory settings, with root.

Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter.

I had trouble just getting root on mine, until the roms come out from the AreaRom team released their roms. Of course I was looking for a lighter rom for my phone and got what I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom