• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Predicto 654654

kmf

Android Enthusiast
My wife's samsung acclaim occasionally gets a text message from "predicto 654654." Just wondering if anyone else is bothered with this?

I just did a quick google search and found out it's from the Predicto website. It's a website from voting in surveys or something like that.

If you text the word "STOP" it will cancel the subscription if these are annoying you. This is a quote from the Q&A on their site.

Q: How do I know what commands I can use on my cell phone?
A: Text "MORE HELP" to 654654 and we will text you back a list of commands. You can get detailed help on any command by texting the command then "HELP" to 654654 (for example: "SCORE HELP").

The commands are: BAL, GET, HOWTO, JOIN, LAST, MORE HELP, and SCORE. You can also text HELP for basic help, and STOP to cancel your subscription.

Text BAL to see which subscription plan you are on and when your renewal date is.
Text GET to get a new survey.
Text HOWTO for instructions on how to vote.
Text JOIN to join PredictoMobile, if you are not already a member.
Text LAST to get the most recent survey re-sent to your phone.
Text HELP to get basic help and the customer service phone number.
Text MORE HELP to get detailed help.
Text SCORE to see your score, accuracy, and number of surveys voted.

Reactions: kmf
Thank you. I followed the instructions and received a follow up text stating we were unsubscribed.

Back
Top Bottom