• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root PRI Version 1.90_003

1.90 lagged my Myn 2.2 and stuck the setcpu value at max even though I had it on smartass governor. My battery went from 90% to 50% in about an hour and a half as well.

Ended up going back to 1.77

1.90 lagged my Myn 2.2 and stuck the setcpu value at max even though I had it on smartass governor. My battery went from 90% to 50% in about an hour and a half as well.

Ended up going back to 1.77

Your PRI has absolutely no bearing on the performance of a rom. PRI = preferred roaming index. All it does is tell your phone what cellular towers it can roam from.

I flashed the above file and iirc, the combo radio pack I got earlier today, my baseband vers upgraded but my Pri vers did not, anyone know what gives?

i just flashed the new radio/wimax/pri/nv from [ Radios ][ 12-17 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers and it made my phone hang on the HTC EVO 4g white boot screen. i did a cache and dalvik wipe (twice) before flashing it. got into recovery and wiped/flashed again and still hung on that screen.

i just flashed back to the old combo...hoping my phone starts up and this isn't the start of a long night of troubleshooting :(

edit: flashing back works :) and i remembered i just nand-backed up anyway. anyone else having a problem though?

i just flashed the new radio/wimax/pri/nv from [ Radios ][ 12-17 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers and it made my phone hang on the HTC EVO 4g white boot screen. i did a cache and dalvik wipe (twice) before flashing it. got into recovery and wiped/flashed again and still hung on that screen.

i just flashed back to the old combo...hoping my phone starts up and this isn't the start of a long night of troubleshooting :(

edit: flashing back works :) and i remembered i just nand-backed up anyway. anyone else having a problem though?

Worked just fine for me.....

I updated this by not having the latest 3.70 kernel and my phone lagged really badly, and it drained the battery in less then 3 hours on standby.

went back to 1.77 and it works fine now. so i think the pri works with 3.70.

Back
Top Bottom