• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

halrulez

Oct 12, 2012
So just starting up this thread so we can keep up to date with all the different prls. I will try later to get a link to all three prls and software needed to change them. Or if anyone else gets to it before me cool. So does anyone have any custom prls for cm/sprint hybrids? Also what is the newest one on sprint?

I have the 60690 Prl and it's pretty good. It fills up some areas. I used to have the stock VM Prl and this one is better.

When I did the turn your V into a 3D I had the same prl as you and I never did an update. But today I looked and I had some other one with 61009. I have flashed a bunch of roms and change my first boot screen but not any other prls. I wonder how this happened. Any thoughts anyone?

Upvote 0
When I did the turn your V into a 3D I had the same prl as you and I never did an update. But today I looked and I had some other one with 61009. I have flashed a bunch of roms and change my first boot screen but not any other prls. I wonder how this happened. Any thoughts anyone?

That's the latest official Virgin prl, did you do a manual prl update on the phone after flashing? I know you say that you haven't but it's quite easy to do accidentally.

Upvote 0
Going to change back to the sprint one soon unless someone has a wicked hybrid. Although I do get really really good 4g all over Modesto with the virgin one. I can literally get4g everywhere. In doors down by all the cow and corn farms and in down town and at college. It's a trip to have4g all over a town.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones