T ttiurt Lurker Nov 27, 2010 #1 I have a Samsung Mesmerize with 2.1 on it. I just rooted it using Z4root...and now want to install Froyo 2.2.... BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT.... Where do I go to put Froyo on it? Thanks!!!
I have a Samsung Mesmerize with 2.1 on it. I just rooted it using Z4root...and now want to install Froyo 2.2.... BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT.... Where do I go to put Froyo on it? Thanks!!!
androidphiltn Newbie Nov 28, 2010 #2 Not a good way to do that right now... Gonna have to make the most of 2.1 for now. Or, use a fascinate rom... I'm not willing to do that. lol.
Not a good way to do that right now... Gonna have to make the most of 2.1 for now. Or, use a fascinate rom... I'm not willing to do that. lol.
nitsuj17 Android Expert Dec 1, 2010 #3 ttiurt said: I have a Samsung Mesmerize with 2.1 on it. I just rooted it using Z4root...and now want to install Froyo 2.2.... BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT.... Where do I go to put Froyo on it? Thanks!!! Click to expand... there is no froyo available yet for the fascinate or mesmorize
ttiurt said: I have a Samsung Mesmerize with 2.1 on it. I just rooted it using Z4root...and now want to install Froyo 2.2.... BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT.... Where do I go to put Froyo on it? Thanks!!! Click to expand... there is no froyo available yet for the fascinate or mesmorize
Z Zephlix Lurker Mar 25, 2011 #4 ttiurt said: I have a Samsung Mesmerize with 2.1 on it. I just rooted it using Z4root...and now want to install Froyo 2.2.... BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT.... Where do I go to put Froyo on it? Thanks!!! Click to expand... you can go up here for offical 2.2 froyo release Android Downloads | Android-Powered Phones | U.S. Cellular
ttiurt said: I have a Samsung Mesmerize with 2.1 on it. I just rooted it using Z4root...and now want to install Froyo 2.2.... BUT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT.... Where do I go to put Froyo on it? Thanks!!! Click to expand... you can go up here for offical 2.2 froyo release Android Downloads | Android-Powered Phones | U.S. Cellular