• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem reading emails in Touchdown

rob316

Guys having an issue with reading emails in Touchdown. When I open the an email part of the email is cutoff and I am unable to scroll across the screen to see the other half of the email,the right side of the email is cut off. I did try to magnify but this did not help. I have gone through all the settings such as font size etc in Touchdown but can't find the problem.

Please Help, I like TD but if I can't resolve this then I can't use it.

Thanks

Their newest version corrected this problem for me. When did you install your version? A new release was recently posted to the market. If you don't have the latest version, that may be your answer.

The following is from Downloading TouchDown

"If you are using an HTC Incredible or any other HTC device that runs Android 2.0 or above, you MUST make sure that you install the "Exchange for Android 2.0/2.1" application. Otherwise you will have text rendering issues when viewing emails."

I believe there's also an app that's called "Exchange by Touchdown." This is NOT the one you want. Make sure you download "Exchnage for Android 2.0/2.1"

Hopefully that works, let us know!

I've been following NitroDesk's forum, and it appears that there are people having problems, but I can't tell from reading if they all have downloaded the wrong version. The new version is supposed to have fixed that problem, but I decided to continue using the last beta for a while until I see what happens with these discussions.

I like Touchdown because I've got several folders that I need to sync. It usually works, though I often see the message "Too many timeouts...Push suspended." occasionally. Killing Touchdown resolved it, but I wish I could figure out what's causing it.

I've been following NitroDesk's forum, and it appears that there are people having problems, but I can't tell from reading if they all have downloaded the wrong version. The new version is supposed to have fixed that problem, but I decided to continue using the last beta for a while until I see what happens with these discussions.

I like Touchdown because I've got several folders that I need to sync. It usually works, though I often see the message "Too many timeouts...Push suspended." occasionally. Killing Touchdown resolved it, but I wish I could figure out what's causing it.

I went to Nitrodesk's forum and was advised to uninstall TD and install this version - http://tinyurl.com/tdbetadroid . So uninstalled what I downloaded and installed the version they told me to, problem corrected everything working great now.

Back
Top Bottom