• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem viewing 3D YouTube videos

I don't know whether i am in correct section or not!!! I need urgent help!! When I try to watch 3d videos by using the 3d youtube video app which is in the 3d space!! it just shows videos like watching from a normal lap or phone with two separate picture visible not as a 3d!!! can any one tell me how to watch 3d videos from youtube!!! or is there any way to view 3d videos downloaded from youtube to be viewed on my phone!! the videos which i download from youtube is in flv type and i can't view it as 3d!!! your help is much appreciated

Hey silentkill - welcome to the forums!! :)

I don't have experience with your phone, but have spoken to another staffer about this and he gave me this link that may be of use to you.

I have also had a bit of a look, to see what I could find - a lot of people are reporting that a restart of the phone has solved the issue you are having... ok... it was actually with the EVO 3D, but I guess the same logic would apply to your phone?

Let us know if this sorts you out :)

Back
Top Bottom