• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with MMS help me please !

supertraz

Lurker
Hello and sorry for my english, I'm from Italy, I asked in many forums here but nobody can help me.
I've a Sony Ericsson Xperia pro with Vodafone carrier, i can only send/ receive MMS after I restarted my phone.
When I receive an MMS I got the msg but no pics is downloaded,altough i push the download pic msg nothing can be downloaded.
If I restart the phone all good, I can receive and send mms, then after some hours same thing again and I have to restart again.
I have android 2.3.4 build 0.58
Vodafone sim card 128k
I get the MMS configuration directly from Vodafone ( I tried configuration from Sony and it's the same)
I have a flat connection (unlimited )
If u can help me let me know
Thanks all :-)

I have the Atrix 4g phone and I use the lapdock for my Real estate business almost exclusively. I want to sync my outlook express from my desktop to my phone/lapdock. Since my lapdock has firefox, should I sync outlook with my mobile device or lapdock/firefox?
This is my first post, please be patient.
Thanks in advance.

Hello and sorry for my english, I'm from Italy, I asked in many forums here but nobody can help me.
I've a Sony Ericsson Xperia pro with Vodafone carrier, i can only send/ receive MMS after I restarted my phone.
When I receive an MMS I got the msg but no pics is downloaded,altough i push the download pic msg nothing can be downloaded.
If I restart the phone all good, I can receive and send mms, then after some hours same thing again and I have to restart again.
Vodafone sim card 128k
I get the MMS configuration directly from Vodafone ( I tried configuration from Sony and it's the same)
Hello and welcome aboard. I'll move your thread to the correct forum, so you might get a faster answer. ;)

Vodafone sim card 128k

It sounds like you have all the right settings and so I believe this may be a software issue. Try running a software update and see if this resolves the issue for you:

http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/110/61/1323075336/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.12.5.exe

Language of phone does not matter for this. Yes you can use PC Companion but personally I recommend the application I linked as it is designed solely for updating the phone.

I think it's solved for me, I sent and received some msgs and it worked ! I'll let u know if I still had problems.
Thanks a lot for the help, nobody can help me whit this !:)

Back
Top Bottom